(*) The texts incorporated into this notice in cursive gray are literal and extracted from the aforementioned guide.
DEFINITION OF COOKIE.
A cookie is a file that can be downloaded on the computer or electronic device to access certain web pages. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of the user or computer you use to access the website.
Depending on the type of cookie, they may eventually be used to recognize the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES.
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to the terminal user's computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.They are often used to store information only interested in preserving for the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg. A list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and you can go a few minutes to several years period.
- Cookies techniques:They are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Cookies Customization: Those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, type of browser through which access to service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: Those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: They are those that allow management in the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
• Only allow communication between the user equipment and the network.
• Strictly provide a service explicitly requested by the user.
In this sense, the Article 29 Working Party in its opinion 4/20123 has interpreted cookies among exception would be those that aim at:
• User input Cookies
• Cookies authentication or user identification (session only)
• Cookies User Safety
• Session Cookies media player
• Session cookies for load balancing
• Cookies for customizing the user interface
• Cookies complement (plug-in) to exchange social content
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES.
The management of cookies that are downloaded and installed on your terminal, is usually done through your computer. Here are the links to the pages of most used browsers which explains how to enable, disable and manage cookies.
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
COOKIES OF THIS SITE.
Our website informs users of the following results: own, and analytical session: cookies are used.
|Manages the session and log
|When closing session